روحانی طاقتوں کی جنگ، بزرگوں کا فیصلہ، خواجہ خضر، اقبال، آنے والا دور
When all Saints are giving the same news that Pakistan is created by spiritual forces under the command of Allah and Rasool Allah (S.A.W.) for a special objective then there must be some mysterious spiritual dimensions of Pakistan, untold yet. Saints revealed this mystery but many aspects are still unseen. Here some excerpts from Book Alakh Nagri are posted. Strangely, Book name itself is very mysterious like the contents of the books and can be translated to ‘hidden/spiritual world’.
Mumtaz Mufti mentioned a strange dialogue between British Navy Officer and Qudrat Ullah Shahab when Q.U. Shahab was travelling to Dehli, before the creation of Pakistan. That British Naval Office was actually some famous Saint in disguise (most probably Khawaja Khizr) as we have already observed the strange role of Khajawa Khizr in 1857 War of Independence in previous post (See here). It’s our earnest opinion that Mumtaz Mufti Sahib deliberately not mentioned his name to avoid any controversies but when we read about the sudden change in Allama Iqbal’s poetry in 1906/07, it becomes clear that Saint was Khawaja Khizr in disguise. (Khizr is famous for providing guidance to the true seekers). Qudratullah Shahab was also guided by that saint in one sentence, see at the end of page 524.
Some sentences from the conversation of British Navy Officer are:
- In this war, Spiritual forces of both sides are working. I am also a participant of this war. I got the spiritual powers in the forests of Kashmir, now my heart has been changed.
- The Saints of your country has decided that Britain should leave the Hindustan so we must have to exit.
- War history cannot be completed without mentioning my name.
- I also made a contact with Allama Iqbal. Without my contact, he might not become the one which he has become now. Iqbal knows me as a 60 years old Saint. (Please wait next post for further details)
He also told some strange one-liners about Winston Churchill, Gandhi, Adolf Hitler, Lord Mountbatten, and some events of Q.U. Shahab's childhood specially suicide attempt of Q.U. Shahab which was avoided by direct intervention of a Saint of Dehli (That ‘Saint of Dehli’ was Hazrat Khawaja Qutub-ud-din Bakhtiar Kaki (Rehmatullah Alaih) as Mumtaz Mufti told his name at page 765 of the book, See Here). Mumtaz Mufti also wrote about a letter, sent to Q.U. Shahab by a disabled saint from Southern India and prayed for the arrival of awaited era.
From Book: Alakh Nagri
1. Q.U. S. & British Naval Officer (A Saint/Khawajah Khizr?)
2. Mission assigned to Q.U. Shahab in 1936 by 'Saint of Dehli'
3. Letter of Disabled Saint from South India To Q. U. Shahab
4. Era of Trials for Pakistan (A Letter by Q.U. Shahab in 1965)