حیات المیر، حضرت امام مہدی سے میرا سلام کہنا.... حضرت غوث الاعظم
Biography of Hazrat Pir Meher Ali Shah (R.A)
Hazrat Syedna Pir Meher Ali Shah (R.A.) was a descendent of Hazrat Syedna Ghaus-e-Azam Shaikh Abdul Qadir Jilani (R.A) on father side as well as on mother side.
The fame of Hazrat Mehr Ali Shah’s debating skills and scholarly eminence had spread far and wide right from his student days. In course of time, prominent ulama from all schools of thought testified to Hazrat’s superiority in these fields, especially after the publication of his books on various subjects and also during his memorable battle against Qadianism.
More details on Hazrat Mehr Ali Shah RA will be posted in coming days but an important extract from book 'Mehr-e-Munir' is posted below.
1. Ghaus-ul-Azam, Hayat Al-Meer and Imam Mehdi A.S.
Syed Taj-ud-Deen Abdul Razzaq (R.A.) was a son of Ghaus-ul-Azam Syed Abdul Qadir Jilani (R.A.). According to the author of Tuhfa-tul-Qadiria, Abdul Razzaq (R.A.) was father of five sons. One of them was Syed Jamal Allah.
Syed Jamal Allah is still alive because Ghaus-ul-Azam Syed Abdul Qadir Jilani R.A. prayed for his grandson's eternal life (Hayat-e-Javed). He is famous by the name of Hayat Al-Meer (Zinda Pir). It is mentioned in books Khazina-tul-Asfia, Tuhfa-tul-Qadiria & Iqtibas-ul-Anwaar that
Ghaus-ul-Azam Syed Abdul Qadir Jilani (R.A.) was very kind to his grandson and used to say Hayat Al-Meer, 'Son, When you meet Imam-e-Akhir az-Zaman Hazrat Imam Mehdi (A.S), Say my Salam to him'Many Aulia Allah, Syed Muqeem Shah RA Sahiwal, Hazrat Bari Imam RA Noorpur Shahan Islamabad and others received spiritual knowledge from Hayat-Al-Meer.
(Mehr-e-Munir, Page 49)
2. Pakistan: A Country of Aulia Allah
Mumtaz Mufti in his book “Alakh Nagri” on page 760 writes that Qudratullah Shahab told him that in Holland he was going through one of the largest collection of Islamic books that suddenly his eyes came on a handwritten book in which it was written that Hazrat Shah Latif Bari Imam RA said that
In our area one Islamic city will come into existence which will become the center of all Islamic countries.Same incident is also narrated by Baba Ji Irfan-ul-Haq Sahib, Syed Sarfraz A. Shah Sahib and Baba Yahya Khan Sahib in different interviews which are available on other posts of this blog.
Now an important link about Hayat Almeer is found, Carefully read below how events are occurring spiritually as well as physically.
(Chain of Spiritual Events)
1) Ghaus-ul-Azam Abdul Qadir Jilani (R.A)'s father 'Abu Salih' direct descendant of Hazrat Imam Hasan R.A., the eldest son of Hazrat Ali R.A who is cousin and son-in-law of the Holy Prophet (SAW).
2) Ghaus-ul-Azam Abdul Qadir Jilani (R.A.) said his grandson Hayat Al-Meer to meet and say his Salam to Hazrat Imam Mehdi AS.
3) Hayat Al-Meer is still alive due to prayer of Ghaus-ul-Azam Abdul Qadir Jilani (R.A.)
4) Hazrat Shah Latif Bari Imam RA received spiritual knowledge from Hayat Al-Meer.
5) Hazrat Shah Latif Bari Imam RA told 350 years ago that an Islamic city will be created around his shrine.
6) Pir Mehr Ali Shah prayed to Allah (swt) for a Muslim Country. Allama Iqbal RA suggested the creation of a separate homeland for the Muslims.
7) Pakistan established in 1947, a city Islamabad created in 1960 and became capital of Pakistan
9) All Saints/Aulia Allah told the Spiritual Importance of Pakistan.
10) And All Saints/Aulia Allah have said a 'Leader' will appear from Pakistan.
11) When Imam Mehdi AS will come, Hayat Al-Meer will say Salam to him which will be the Salam of Ghaus-ul-Azam Abdul Qadir Jilani (R.A).
Allah Knows the Best, Allah Is The Greatest, Allah is the Best of Planners
Same extract is also found in another book about Hazrat Hayat Al-Meer Sahib
2nd Title Page of Book Mehr-e-Munir