September 29, 2011

Aik Aham Tareekhi Raaz Se Parda Uthta Hai (By Dr. Safdar Mehmood)

حضور اکرمﷺ کا قائد اعظمؒ  کو نہایت واضح حکم

Dr. Safdar Mehmood

Also read some extracts from Interview of Chaudry Fazl-e-Haque with Pakistan Observer and Holy Dream from Abdul Majeed Siddique's Book below.

Jang Newspaper (29 Sept 2011 )

Dr. Safdar Mehmood wrote 15th August as day of creation of Pakistan in 1947 but from 1948, 14th August was declared as Independence Day (Read details Here)


Holy Prophet (PBUH) in dream asked Jinnah to lead Muslims

Chaudry Fazl-e-Haque, now in 90s, who had frequent chances to meet with Quaid-i-Azam and Quaid’s very close associate and confidant, Allama Shabbir Ahmed Usmani, said that Mr Jinnah had told Allama about his dream, in New Delhi when the Pakistan movement had been launched by the Quaid. The Quaid-i-Azam asked Allama Shabbir Ahmed Usmani not to mention the dream to anyone during his (Quaid’s) life time.

Allama Shabbir Ahmed Usmani quoted the Quaid-i-Azam as saying:
“One evening, I was strolling in the lawn of my house in London when I smelt a unique fragrance. First I thought it was temporary phenomenon but the fragrance continued to prevail in the air. I could not understand as to what was the source of that fragrance. I decided to go to sleep. I could not sleep for quite some time. During sleep I saw a holy personality in my dream. The holy personality addressed me: ‘I am Prophet Mohammad (PBUH). I order you to go to India and lead the Muslims to their destiny. After the dream I awoke and started preparation for my return journey to India’. 
 Complete Article can be viewed Here


Holy Prophet (PBUH)'s Order To Quaid-e-Azam

From book "Seerat-un-Nabi (S.A.W.) Baad Az Wasal-un-Nabi (S.A.W.) By M. Abdul Majeed Siddique Advocate, Jild 7"
 


5 comments:

  1. yar alakh nagri or yeh book puri ki puri post ker dengy aap?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brother Yasir!

    Alakh Nagri is easily available on internet. see this link for downloading Urdu books

    http://allurdubooks.blogspot.com/p/urdu-books.html

    As Alakh Nagri is quite a huge book (nearly 1,000 pages), so here in this blog, I try to post some important extracts related to future of Pakistan.

    Just for Info:
    'Alakh Nagri' means Hidden/Secret Town or if I clearly say, its Spiritual World, Alakh ka word Allah ke liye bhi use kiya jata yani Woh Zaat jo chupi aur poshida ho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam, from last 26+ years Allah and Muhammad S.A.W keep coming into my dreams, over 460+ times Allah comes in my dreams and 250+ times Mohammad S.A.W comes in my dreams, Muhammad S.A.W is the last Messenger of Allah and i am the Ummati of Prophet Muhammad S.A.W, many dreams related to Muslim Ummah and the whole world, I have shared few dreams on my facebook page my fb http://goo.gl/Wfvu5G and youtube videos is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wPqiITak78

    ReplyDelete